According to PERE, Apollo has so far raised about $300 million, which is a half way of its target for the fund.
Search Results for: Merrill Lynch Asia
Philippine-listed BDO Unibank Inc has hired former Merrill Lynch & Co senior financial advisor and vice president for investments Albert Yeo, as the bank’s new executive vice president.
The prototype developed by the consortium reflects the traditional Letter of Credit (LC) transaction methodology used for sharing information among exporters, importers and their banks but shifts it to a private distributed ledger.
Intel Capital, the venture unit of chipmaker Intel, has named Anthony Lin as its managing director and head in Asia, where he leads all equity investments, acquisitions and strategic business development for the region.
BSE counts foreign stock exchanges such as Deutsche Boerse AG and Singapore Exchange Ltd among its shareholders.
BSE’s shareholders and investors include Deutsche Boerse, Singapore Exchange, LIC, SBI, Bajaj Holdings, George Soros’ hedge fund, Caldwell India Holdings Inc. and Argonaut Private Equity.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch has named Elif Bilgi Zapparoli as its new co-head of corporate and investment banking for the Asia Pacific region, according to an internal memo seen by Reuters on Thursday. Zapparoli will work alongsode Jiro Seguchi, who was in October 2013 named sole head for the… Read more »
Axel Granger, previously head of mergers and acquisitions (M&A) for Southeast Asia at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, has joined the Singapore office of Evercore, an independent investment banking advisory firm, a report in FinanceAsia said. Granger will be reporting to Keith Magnus, the CEO of the Evercore Singapore, which launched in 2013 and is focused… Read more »
Realty firm DLF Ltd and global investor Blackstone Group Lp have arrived at a mutual decision to divide the shareholding agreement of the seven properties that the two partners own across Chennai, Bengaluru, Kochi and Indore, after more than a year of negotiation.
Yonghui will invest $165m for 40% stake & Bain Capital acquire remaining 60%