This acquisition is believed to provide iCandy new avenues to publish games in the lucrative smartphone games market in China.
Singapore-based Traderwave has announced their participation in the Malaysian Global Innovation & Creativity Centre (MaGIC) accelerator scheme. The pr
The latest programme dubbed KPMG Digital Village x TAG.PASS is expected to facilitate the access to an industry-wide network of start-ups, companies a
RedMart is working with an investment bank on options including a possible sale of the grocer; the company is said to have reached out to potential b
As per the shareholding structure, the UK forex operator will hold 62 per cent in the venture while Aira Capital will retain the remaining 38 per cent
SunPower Corp. will pay $170 million for AU Optronics Corp.’s portion of the two companies’ solar cell making venture at an 800-megawatt fabricati
The approval of the NZ$261 million ($191 million) deal is an encouraging outcome for Chinese investors, following a high-profile rejection and complai
South Korean food-to-entertainment conglomerate CJ Group on Tuesday said it did not enter the latest round of bidding for McDonald's Corp's South Kore
The Gulf kingdom’s biggest telecommunications operator is gauging interest in its 25 percent holding in Binariang GSM Sdn., the controlling shareho
© Copyright DEALSTREETASIA 2014-2019 All rights reserved.
Forgot your password?
We will never share your information with third parties.
Already have an account? Sign in here
If you don’t already have an account click the button below to create your account.
Unlock your competitive advantage in a
rapidly evolving landscape. Our packages
come with exclusive access to archive
content, data, discount on summit tickets & more.
Be a part of our growing community now.