We are delighted to announce 10 sessions featuring nearly 40 seasoned leaders representing top venture capital firms and startups.
The Venture Capital and Founders Summit will be on the second day of the Asia PE-VC Summit 2023, to be held in Singapore on September 5 & 6.
A cross-section of early to growth-stage venture capital firms along with founders and startup C-suite executives will share their narratives on fundraising and investing in a changed landscape, tough calls, pivots, deployment strategies; and more.
VC and Founder Summit tracks
India and SEA – The two bright spots for VC investing amidst global turmoil?
- Sachin Bhanot, Head of Investments, SE Asia, Prosus Ventures
- Pinn Lawjindakul, Partner, Lightspeed
- Saemin Ahn, Partner, 500 Global, Southeast Asia
- Sheetal Bhat, Vice-President, Catamaran
- Vinay Singh, Co-founder & Partner, Fireside Ventures
- Kristie Neo, Editor, VC (Southeast Asia), DealStreetAsia (Moderator)
Beyond Winters: Funding strategies amidst a downturn
- Minette Navarrete, Co-founder, President & Vice-Chairman, Kickstart Ventures, Inc.
- Mia Melinda, CEO, Telkomsel Mitra Inovasi
- Rahul Shah, Partner & Co-head, EvolutionX
- Pratip Mazumdar, Co-founder & Partner, Inflexor Ventures
- Ishpreet Singh Gandhi, Founder, Stride Ventures & StrideOne
- Andi Haswidi, Head of Data & Research, DealStreetAsia (Moderator)
SEA’s frontier markets emerge as startup hotspots: Can they deliver for investors?
- Geetali Kumar, Regional Lead for Venture Capital and Disruptive Technologies, East & SE Asia, IFC, World Bank
- Jelmer Ikink, Founding Partner, Foxmont Capital Partners
- Tu Ngo, Co-founder & General Partner, Touchstone Partners
- Weisheng Neo, General Partner, Qualgro
- Ngoc Nguyen, Deputy Editor (Vietnam), DealStreetAsia (Moderator)
Fireside chat: Applying PE approaches to early-stage tech investments in India
- With Sanjay Nayar, Founder and Chairman, Sorin Investments
- In conversation with Joji Thomas Philip, Founder, DealStreetAsia
No more FOMO, as VCs approach startup funding with new metrics and priorities
- Chua Kee Lock – CEO, Vertex Holdings
- Anup Jain, Managing Partner, Orios Venture Partners
- Hian Goh, Founder, General Partner, Openspace Ventures
- Kuok Meng Xiong, Founder & CEO, K3 Ventures
- Visa Kannan, Partner, Saison Capital (Moderator)
The state of Web3 venture investing beyond the market status quo
- Jirayut (Topp) Srupsrisopa, Founder & Group CEO, Bitkub Capital Group Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Mukaya Panich, Chief Executive Officer, SCB 10X
- Amy Zhao, Executive Director, Ocular Crypto (Openspace Ventures)
- Samuel Tse, VP & Head of M&A, Animoca Brands
- Stephanie Li, Correspondent, DealStreetAsia (Moderator)
Greater Bay Area Startups – Can they build bridges to Asia and other parts of the world?
- Benny Chen, Managing Partner, BAce Capital
- Chibo Tang, Managing Partner, Gobi Partners
- Cindy Chow, Executive Director, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund
- Dr. Frank Pun, Head of Hong Kong office, Insilico Medicine
- Eudora Wang, Deputy Editor (Greater China), DealStreetAsia (Moderator)
SEA’s Consumer Opportunity: Let a thousand flowers bloom
- Paul Srivorakul, Co-founder & Group CEO, aCommerce
- Erastus Radjimin, Founder & CEO, ARTOTEL Group
- Sameer Mehta, Investment Director & Head of Southeast Asia, DSG Consumer Partners (Moderator)
The future of fintech in Asia
- Claudia Kolonas, Founder, Pluang
- Piruze Sabuncu, Partner, Square Peg
- Upasana Taku, Co-Founder & COO, MobiKwik
- Dmitry Levit, Founder, Cento Ventures (Moderator)
The Red Shadow: How China’s influence is reshaping VC & startup play in SE Asia
- David Yin, Partner, GSR Ventures
- Wally Wang, Founding Managing Director, Scale Asia Ventures
- Jianggan Li, Founder & CEO, Momentum Works
- Conrad Tsang, Founder & Chairman, Strategic Year Holdings Limited
- Edith Yeung, General Partner, Race Capital (Moderator)
>> Register now to take away actionable insights. <<