We are happy to introduce our first set of 10 speakers for the upcoming Asia PE-VC Summit 2022 – an editorial-led, two-day, conference scheduled for September 27 & 28, 2022 in Singapore.
Following the success of our virtual summit last year, we are now excited to bring you back the in-person conference and networking experience. The Asia PE-VC Summit 2022 will be held at the Sofitel Singapore City Centre.
We have gathered our first set of top-notch speakers from the region’s most active private equity and venture capital firms, and other stakeholders to examine the Asia growth story, the opportunities and the challenges ahead. Through thematic panel discussions and fireside chats, our speakers will share their insights and experiences of operating in the diverse markets of south and SE Asia, China and India.
Be sure to block your seat now to avail of the Super Saver offer, which expires in less than 5 days. Book your ticket now for just $599.
- Jenny Lee, Managing Partner, GGV Capital
- Bert Kwan, Head of Private Equity, Silverhorn
- Kabir Narang, Founding General Partner, B Capital Group
- Nainesh Jaisingh, Founding Partner & CEO, Affirma Capital
- Huai Fong Chew, Regional Lead, East Asia & the Pacific PE Funds, IFC
- Andrea Campagnoli, Partner, Bain & Company
- Kerry Goh, CEO and Chief Investment Officer, Kamet Capital
- Jessica Huang Pouleur, Partner, Openspace Ventures
- Roderick Purwana, Managing Partner, East Ventures
- Ganesh Rengaswamy, Co-founder & Managing Partner, Quona Capital