We are happy to announce our third Indonesia PE-VC Summit, which will be a two-day virtual conference scheduled for March 8-9, 2022.
With a focused coverage of SE Asia’s largest economy, Indonesia, we will bring you the most influential speakers representing global, regional and domestic private equity and venture capital firms who are at the centre of the big growth story unfolding in the region.
At the summit, we will track the overall investment trends and outlook for 2022 and beyond; startup fundraising particularly in the tech, financial services and consumer internet space; emerging sectors; regulatory landscape and much more.
The upcoming Indonesia summit follows our Asia PE-VC Summit 2021, which was a four-day, virtual conference from Sept 28-Oct 1, 2021. Our flagship summit gathered over 85 top speakers and attracted delegates representing over 29 countries. We also had a dozen tracks that focused on the Indonesia advantage.
At the country-focused Indonesia PE-VC Summit 2022, we will bring more exclusive insights and perspectives into SE Asia’s maximum market. Save your dates now!
Save $100 today with our Super Saver tickets ending 31 Dec 2021 at 23:59 SGT..
Coverage from Asia PE-VC Summit 2021 – Indonesia Focus
- Technology is the biggest value creation opportunity for Indonesia: Lippo’s John Riady
- Lessons from Bukalapak’s journey to a blockbuster IPO and beyond
- Northstar to close “slightly smaller” fifth fund by year-end as it prioritises investment pace
- IDX commissioner Pandu Sjahrir discusses market reforms, SPACs and the next big IPOs
- Indonesia presents an “extremely compelling, consumer-led tech story”
- Merger has helped improve unit economics: GoTo’s Patrick Cao
- As startup ecosystem matures, SE Asia is likely to see more super angels
- Three Indonesian startup founders explain how they weathered the pandemic storm
- Alpha JWC Ventures, Hangry, Bobobox and Lemonilo share tales of resilience and growth amid the pandemic