We are happy to introduce our first set of 7 speakers for the upcoming Indonesia PE-VC Summit 2022 – an editorial-led, immersive, two-day virtual conference scheduled for March 8-9, 2022.
- Krishnan Menon, Founder & CEO, Lummo (formerly BukuKas)
- Marcellina Claudia Kolonas, Founder, Pluang
- Alan Hellawell, Co-Founder, Gen E & Founder and Host, Indo Tekno Podcast
- Nick Nash, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Asia Partners
- Adrian Li, Founder & Managing Partner, AC Ventures
- Jefrey Joe, Co-Founder & General Partner, Alpha JWC Ventures
- Alan Mamedi, CEO & Co-Founder, Truecaller
With a focused coverage of SE Asia’s largest economy, our speakers represent the investment and founder community who are at the forefront of the big growth story unfolding in Indonesia.
2021 proved to be a stellar year for SE Asia if startup funding was an indicator. Indonesia, in particular, saw the generation of seven unicorns or private enterprises valued above $1 billion, as investors placed their bets on tech startups who gained from the accelerated adoption of digital services. The country also saw the first venture-backed tech startup listing last year, in what was largely seen as a viable exit route emerging for risk capital investors.
Amid this backdrop, the upcoming Indonesia PE-VC Summit will have focus tracks on the outlook for 2022 and beyond, fundraising trends, valuations, exit strategies, consolidation activity, hot and emerging sectors to watch for and much more.
Be sure to join us for a comprehensive take on the region’s most happening market.