We are pleased to announce the first 13 confirmed speakers for the Asia PE-VC Summit 2021 scheduled for 28 September – 1 October. This virtual event will feature four days worth of editorially-led keynotes, fireside chats, panel discussions, and more.
In its sixth year now, Asia PE-VC Summit is where you’d want to be for the most well-rounded conference experience for the investment and startup community alike. So far, the annual summit has drawn over 4000 attendees from 50 plus countries, the majority of whom are senior executives.
This year’s virtual conference promises a deep dive into the current landscape and a functional roadmap for the year ahead, with LP/GP perspectives on Southeast Asia and Greater China; the challenge and opportunities for PE & VC firms, frontier market plays and strategies, and analyses into the potential of the spotlight countries in region, like India, Indonesia and Vietnam. Visit the event site for the most up-to-date list of confirmed speakers.
- Weijian Shan – Group Chairman & CEO – PAG
- Sunil Mishra – Partner, Primary Investments – Adam Street Partners
- Cyrus Driver – Managing Director – Partners Group
- Edwin Wong – Managing Partner & CEO – Ares SSG
- John Riady – CEO – PT. Lippo Karawaci
- Jefrey Joe – Co-Founder & General Partner – Alpha JWC Ventures
- Minette Navarrete – Co-Founder, President & Vice-Chairman – Kickstart Ventures, Inc
- Nicholas Cator – Founder & Managing Partner – Venturi Partners
- Haresh Chawla – Partner – True North
- Tilman Ehrbeck – Managing Partner – Flourish Ventures
- Sarah Chen – Co-founder and Managing Partner – The Billion Dollar Fund for Woman & Beyond the Billion
- Rajive Keshup – Director – Cathay Innovation
- Edward Tirtanata – CEO & Co-Founder – Kopi Kenangan