We have put together nine venture capital sessions on the second day of the Asia PE-VC Summit 2022, to be held in Singapore on September 27 & 28.
The VC sessions, featuring 23 prominent speakers from the region’s most active firms, will include top themes and trends, fireside chats and keynote tracks. Our speakers will share their insights on investing in a downturn and generating alpha in turbulent times; early-stage investing; outlook for fast-growing sectors such as kirana tech, SaaS, fintech; and more.
Take advantage of our Limited Time Offer of $1,299 per ticket & save $700 before it expires in a week! From September 5 onwards, we will resume full ticket pricing at $1,999.
Venture investing and generating alpha in turbulent times
- Seamon Chan, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Palm Drive Capital
- Helen Wong, Managing Partner, AC Ventures
- Jessica Huang Pouleur, Partner, Openspace Ventures
- Yinglan Tan, CEO & Founding Managing Partner, Insignia Ventures Partners
Fireside chat: Capturing value in a downturn as private market valuations hit correction course
- In conversation with Jenny Lee, Managing Partner, GGV Capital
Are early-stage deals still hot amid funding winter?
- Anup Jain, Managing Partner, Orios Venture Partners
- Avina Sugiarto, Venture Partner, East Ventures
- Vishal Harnal, Managing Partner, 500 Global
- Melissa Guzy, Managing Partner, Arbor Ventures
VCs have a diversity problem. What can they do to bridge the gap?
- Rishika Chandan, Managing Director, Venturi Partners
- Pinn Lawjindakul, Partner, Lightspeed Venture Partners
- Cristina Ventura, General Partner & Chief Catalyst Officer, White Star Capital
Build local, think global: The opportunity for cross-border SaaS play
- Kabir Narang, Founding General Partner, B Capital Group
- Cyrus Driver, Managing Director, Partners Group
Driving decarbonisation: How the startup ecosystem can take the lead
- Sui Ling Cheah, Operating Partner, Wavemaker Partners
- Pui Yan Leung, Partner, Vertex Ventures Southeast Asia & India
- Caroline Wee, Investment Partner, Asia, Circulate Capital
The future of kirana tech in India and SE Asia
- Smita Aggarwal, Global Investments Advisor, Flourish Ventures
- Visa Kannan, Partner, Saison Capital (Moderator)
Fintech in SE Asia turning into an ecosystem play. What next?
- Dmitry Levit, Founder & General Partner, Cento Ventures
- Ganesh Rengaswamy, Co-founder & Managing Partner, Quona Capital
- Sutapa Amornvivat, Founding CEO, SCB Abacus
Closing Keynote: The calm after the storm: 10 trends to expect in SE Asia
- by Nick Nash, Co-founder and Managing Partner, Asia Partners