Albedo buys majority stake in Taiwanese aesthetic medicine group

Albedo buys majority stake in Taiwanese aesthetic medicine group

Visual from the company website

Albedo Limited, a Singapore-listed steel trading company, has bought a majority stake in a Taiwanese aesthetic medicine group.  Albedo said the acquisition would serve as a springboard for its expansion into China’s fast-growing healthcare market

Albedo will buy a 51 per cent stake in China iMyth Company Pte Ltd, a Singapore incorporated company, from China Medical Investments Company Pte Limited (CMIC), a company with interest in health services in Taiwan and China. The remaining 49 per cent of China iMyth is owned by Taiwan’s plastic surgeon expert Dr Chung Yih-Chen, who is also its Managing Director.

Bring stories like this into your inbox every day.

Sign up for our newsletter - The Daily Brief
Subscribe to Newsletter