Asia Fashion Holdings to raise S$3.5m through share placement

Screenshot of the website

Singapore-listed construction material supplier firm Asia Fashion Holdings plans to raise S$3.5 million by placing 58.8 million new share to four parties – Forest Education Foundation, Grand Powerful Group, Samuel Tsang Yuen Wai and Ben Wong Yu Chiu – the company said Thursday.

The issue price of S$0.06 for each placement share represents a premium of approximately 9.09 per cent to the company’s share price on 25 March 2015.

The company will use about 75 per cent the total proceeds, which after deductions is around S$3.2 million for investment purposes, and remaining 25 per cent of the net proceeds for working capital purposes.

The company had recently said it would raise S$2.66 million for working capital by selling convertible bonds. It has now issued the two-year bonds, to Alternus Capital Holdings, an investment firm owned by former banker Joe Lam Cho Ying. The bonds pay 7 per cent interest annually.

Also Read: 

Loyz Energy to raise S$13.6m through share placement

Ensogo to raise $7.6m from HK’s Ward Ferry via share placement

Singapore Reporter/s

In Singapore, we are looking to double our reporting team by this year-end to comprehensively cover the fast-moving world of funded startups and VC, PE & M&A deals. We want reporters who can tell our readers what is really happening in these sectors and why it matters to markets, companies and consumers. The ability to write precisely and urgently is crucial for these roles. Ideal candidates must have to ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic, and fast-changing environment. We want our new hires to be digitally savvy and ready to experiment with new forms of storytelling. Most importantly, we are looking for hard-hitting reporters who work well in a team. Collaboration and collegiality are a must.

Following vacancies can be applied for (only in Singapore).

Following vacancies can be applied for (only in Singapore).   

  • A reporter to track companies/startups that have raised private capital, and have the potential to become unicorns. SEA currently has over 40 companies with a valuation of over $100 million and under $1 billion.
  • A reporter who can get behind the scenes and reveal how funding rounds are put together, or why they’ve failed to materialise. She/he in this role will largely focus on long-format stories. 
  • A journalist to track special situations funds, distressed debt and private credit (from the PE angle) across Asia.

Singapore Reporter/s

In Singapore, we are looking to double our reporting team by this year-end to comprehensively cover the fast-moving world of funded startups and VC, PE & M&A deals. We want reporters who can tell our readers what is really happening in these sectors and why it matters to markets, companies and consumers. The ability to write precisely and urgently is crucial for these roles. Ideal candidates must have to ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic, and fast-changing environment. We want our new hires to be digitally savvy and ready to experiment with new forms of storytelling. Most importantly, we are looking for hard-hitting reporters who work well in a team. Collaboration and collegiality are a must.

Following vacancies can be applied for (only in Singapore).

Following vacancies can be applied for (only in Singapore).   

  • A reporter to track companies/startups that have raised private capital, and have the potential to become unicorns. SEA currently has over 40 companies with a valuation of over $100 million and under $1 billion.
  • A reporter who can get behind the scenes and reveal how funding rounds are put together, or why they’ve failed to materialise. She/he in this role will largely focus on long-format stories. 
  • A journalist to track special situations funds, distressed debt and private credit (from the PE angle) across Asia.