ST Telemedia invests S$36.9m in JV with StarHub to to develop MediaHub

Singapore Technologies Telemedia (ST Telemedia) and StarHub have announced a joint venture partnership to develop the latter’s MediaHub facility.

The deal will see ST Telemedia, invest approximately S$36.9 million ($26.9 million) for a 70 percent stake in wholly-owned StarHub subsidiary Shine Systems Assets Pte Ltd (SSAPL), which holds MediaHub. The remaining 30 percent will be owed by StarHub.

Bring stories like this into your inbox every day.

Sign up for our newsletter - The Daily Brief
Subscribe to Newsletter