Thailand's Saha Pathana forms JV with Japanese logistics co Seino, targets biz growth in ASEAN

Thailand's Saha Pathana forms JV with Japanese logistics co Seino, targets biz growth in ASEAN

Visual from the company website

Thai consumer goods conglomerate Saha Pathana Inter Holding (SPI) and Japan’s logistic firm Seino Holdings have formed a joint venture firm, Seino Saha Logistics, to support the expansion of SPI’s distribution network in the Southeast Asia.

The new company has a registered capital of 20 million baht (about $590,000) with SPI holding 49 per cent stake in this joint venture firm, while Seino holds the other 51 per cent.

Bring stories like this into your inbox every day.

Sign up for our newsletter - The Daily Brief
Subscribe to Newsletter