The newly launched Petronas Corporate Venture Capital will look to invest in startups in advanced materials, specialty chemicals as well as those invo
Bina oil refinery is operated by a 50-50 JV between Oman Oil Co and state-run Bharat Petroleum Corp.
IPOs & Markets
The company warned of a challenging year ahead given volatility in oil prices.
For AirAsia, the deal marks another move to monetise its assets as Asia's biggest budget airline seeks to transform itself into an asset-light, digit
Goldman Sachs has been under scrutiny for its role in helping raise funds through bond offerings for 1MDB.
The U.S. investment bank has been under scrutiny for its role in helping raise funds through bond offerings for 1MDB, which is the subject of corrupti
Shell will continue to be the biggest owner in LNG Canada, holding a 40 percent stake. Other partners include PetroChina, Mitsubishi's Diamond LNG and
The company is majority owned by the founding Lau family. Private equity firm Affinity Equity Partners has owned a 23% stake in the business since 201
Khazanah paid the government 1.2 billion ringgit ($301.05 million) in mid-2017 in exchange for redeemable shares owned by the finance ministry. These
Last year, DRB-Hicom sold a 49.9% equity stake in struggling carmaker Proton to China’s Geely, though it still holds the remaining 50.1%.
© Copyright DEALSTREETASIA 2014-2019 All rights reserved.
Forgot your password?
We will never share your information with third parties.
Already have an account? Sign in here
If you don’t already have an account click the button below to create your account.
Unlock your competitive advantage in a
rapidly evolving landscape. Our packages
come with exclusive access to archive
content, data, discount on summit tickets & more.
Be a part of our growing community now.