Scentre was part of Westfield Corp until the companies split in 2014.
The regulator said it had "carefully considered" Crown's relationship with Melco.
The appointment is effective from June 1, KKR said in a statement.
The nation’s anti-trust regulator blocked the $10 billion merger of TPG and Vodafone Group Plc citing competition concerns
The comments from Future Fund chairman Peter Costello put Australia's big banks on notice that investors are paying close attention to governance issu
IOOF said its $705 million deal to buy part of ANZ’s pension unit would now take place after it had formally split its pension assets.
Navitas late last year rejected an indicative offer from founder Rob Jones and PE company BGH, saying the bid undervalued it.
Jangho Group, already Healius' biggest shareholder with a 16 percent stake, has offered to buy the remaining 84 per cent.
Last week, KKR cut its A$1.8 billion buyout proposal for the struggling Australian company. This came seven weeks after KKR upped its indicative bid
The rejections crush what BGH had hoped would be its first purchases since it was set up last year by former local heads of U.S. private-equity giant
© Copyright DEALSTREETASIA 2014-2019 All rights reserved.
Forgot your password?
We will never share your information with third parties.
Already have an account? Sign in here
If you don’t already have an account click the button below to create your account.
Unlock your competitive advantage in a
rapidly evolving landscape. Our packages
come with exclusive access to archive
content, data, discount on summit tickets & more.
Be a part of our growing community now.