1. A DEALSTREETASIA.com RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feed has the following: headline, a line from the story, timeline & dateline, author and link to story.
2. The RSS feed of DEALSTREETASIA.COM is free & other websites can use it make sense of the generally opaque dealscape across ASIA.
3. Websites using RSS feed from DEALSTREETASIA.COM cannot alter content or publish the full text of the story. We allow other websites using our feed only to use the headline, and at most a line or two from the story, along with the author’s byline, and it is mandatory to back-link to the original story on DEALSTREETASIA with due credit.
4. RSS content has to be clearly attributed to DEALSTREETASIA.COM Prior permission required for any commercial use of DEALSTREETASIA’s RSS feed.
5. DEALSTREETASIA has commercial tie-ups with Indian business daily Mint, and also uses services of wire agencies such as Bloomberg and Reuters. These stories cannot be used by other websites that use or RSS content.
5. For greater rights to use DEALSTREETASIA.COM’s RSS feeds please write to email@example.com
DEALSTREETASIA RSS Feeds
|Most Read||Recent||Deals & Investment||Private Equity|
|Impact Investing||Rumour Mill||Opinion||Q&A|
|IPOs||Mobile & Telco||Real Estate||Technology|
|Venture Capital||People||Startup Asia|