Raghav Bahl, founder of Quintillion Media Pvt. Ltd that operates news website thequint.com, has signed a joint venture agreement with New York-based Bloomberg LP to launch a co-branded television news channel and website, a person close to the development said.
Bahl and Bloomberg, the eponymous business information and media company controlled by billionaire Michael Bloomberg, will together invest Rs.100 crore in the venture. Bahl will own a 74% stake and Bloomberg the remaining 26%. The agreement is for a 10-year period.